Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Things I never thought I’d hear out of my three-year-old’s mouth:

1. “Hey, I could pee in the trash can!”...”But I could pee in the trash can!”

2. “I just need to play with Sam’s balls now.”

3. “Look Mama – SHARPS!”

4. “I just needed the pool to be chocolate.”


Things I never thought I’d hear myself saying:

1. “No Ben, you may NOT pee in the trash can!”

2. “Benjamin, stop playing with your brother’s balls!” (Toy balls, that is)

3. “No you may NOT play with the kitchen knives!” (Ben is getting taller and can reach most anything now.)

4. “Why is there mud in the pool?”



Other random things from the mouth of Ben:

• “You need some COFFEE!” (Mama is slow in the morning.)

• “I want some coffee!” (As if he needs the caffeine!)

• “But I have to keep talking...I need to talk...” (When I ask him to be quiet or to lower his voice.)

• “But...YOU don’t have a wee-wee...you have a....you have a...let me look...” (I am always very discreet, and even try to sneak away unnoticed to use the restroom...yet he always finds me.)

Ben, out on the patio with me yesterday, after having colored his right eye green with a marker during preschool, and discovering the wonder of a water bottle.  I love my little man!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

TOO FUNNY!

Unknown said...

I still like the one where Ben says(of the ear thermometer)with great authority..."this is the air beaver"

...how do you respond to that!?...