Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 29, 2011

Five Things

Here's a list of five random things that have occurred in our house in the past few days:

1. Bryan found Sam sleeping like this one night:


Note the band-aids...they are covering his many mosquito bites that he keeps scratching.  Apparently Sam's blood is more delicious than Ben's.

2. We discovered a praying mantis on our front porch light this morning -- very cool!


3. I went to grill the pork chops this evening and the handle of the grill's lid FELL OFF in my hand!  Do ya think we're due for a new grill?  I'm thinkin' so.


But the pork chops still came out.  Yummy! 


4. I finished my first Sampler Girl design on Saturday night!  ("Jane Austen on the Weather")  I'm sooo excited about this one!  I haven't pressed it yet or anything (you can see the hoop impressions on the fabric) -- and I changed the colors up to match my tastes.  Love this design for our hot summer!


Can't wait to start my next piece! Oh, wait. I already did. 

5.  Sam likes to line up his trains "just so."  And don't move them, or he'll scold you and put them back.  (I speak from experience.)


He is adorable.  Adorably meticulous.  But I'm not biased or anything, I'm just his mother.

2 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Oh my gosh I love that pic of sam. I am gonna do a "Stylin' Saturday" link up this Saturday. Would you please post that pic and link up. So classic and so stylin'

Kimberly said...

Sure! That would be fun! Thanks!