Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ben-isms

Ben: “Sometimes giraffes eat wood.”
Dad: “They do?”
Ben: “Yeah, they can eat wood.”


Background story to this next quote: Ben loves to vacuum. He wants to vacuum any time he sees a small “mess” on the floor. One day he saw some crumbs and wanted to vacuum them, but we were getting ready for church and I told him to wait – it wasn’t a big mess.  To which Ben says, looking thoughtfully at the crumbs on the floor, “That’s okay, it’ll grow.” 

“When I get big, I’ll be a daddy, just like my daddy, and I’ll have black hair, too…and Sam will be a daddy, too!  We’ll be TWO daddies!” [Sam grinning and laughing; Ben suddenly looks at me and points his whole arm and finger at me] “…but I’ll be YOUR Mama!!”

“I won’t grow up yet…I’ll just push it down and I won’t grow up yet.”


That's right, Ben.  You keep "pushing it down" and don't grow up just yet!

No comments: