Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 28, 2012

An Over-Due Update

Hello blogging world...I've neglected my little blog for too long!  We are doing fine; life is just super-busy in our corner of the world.  And I'm learning that I don't actually enjoy all the technology like maybe I'm "supposed" to...so why am I blogging again?  Ha ha.  I live in the wrong century.  I'd be an awesome 18th-century lady, sitting there stitching all day, or reading.  Except for the no-running-water bit.  And no electricity.  And no grocery stores.  Hmmm.  Okay, I'd be an awful 18th-century lady.  I need to stay put in the 21st century.

So here I go!

Okay, though I've not been blogging, I've been stitching!  I've finished up two little projects in the last few weeks:

Flutter Lady needlebook by Just Nan

Please note my pretty acrylic fingernails.  Birthday gift from the hubby.  He's awesome.

I have this needlebook much more full of needles now.  Because I use LOTS of them.  I hate re-threading.
My "March" cottage by Country Cottage Needleworks.  I'm so behind with this  blog, I've already finished "April"!  

And, of course, I've primarily been taking care of my gorgeous little family.  Just look at these little dudes:


My adorable sons are the ones on the right.  I am the Mama on the left.

And this is my hunky hubby (on the right).  Bald IS beautiful, people!!  Believe it!!

I started this post about two weeks ago.   So I'll get caught up!  My boys have been giving me plenty of blogging material - the main reason I have not blogged.  We've had many adventures in potty training, pillow fights, and whatever random stuff the boys decide to try out on their unsuspecting parents.  They really are smarter than us.  I joke that I should've missed a few prenatal vitamins during my pregnancies.  It might have evened the playing field a bit!  No just kidding.  But really.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love your butterfly needlecase and your March cottage!!!!

TDM Wendy said...

They are beautiful. Isn't it funny how many good stories and blog posts there are . . . in our heads. And not time to get them out there. I feel ya.