Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Almost Done!

I am starting my last week of chemotherapy!  [insert happy dance]

I can't believe that it has already been three months since I was in the hospital, having all kinds of tests being run, and finally being told that I had this weird auto-immune kidney problem.  

Each week I start a new set of pills...


It always seems so daunting.


Except when I have this little guy to help me.  "Mom, can I help you take the med-cine?  Did you take it all? It'll make your kidneys better, Mom!"  

Bryan and I find it funny that the chemotherapy pills are blue.  It reminds us of The Matrix


Maybe that's why I've been so out of it; I'm taking TWO blue pills every morning.  Of course, I'm not sure about taking the red pill either.

I'll just be happy when I can take NO pills.  

1 comment:

Eileen Short said...

Yay! Did a little happy dance...bigger happy dance planned for the end of the week.
Please let us know how we can pray for you and help you.